Monday, January 22, 2007

My First Post

Well, I've been reading blogs for several years now. During that time I've thought and talked about starting my own blog, even went so far as to get a domain space last summer (manakinescapades.com), but never found the time to actually post anything. Now, thanks to Mike Guill's Biostats and Experimental Design class, I'm actually going to begin regularly keeping a blog. For now I'll probably mostly post about readings for Biostats, dissertation ideas, Spanish assignments, and occasional random thoughts on (liberal) politics, New Orleans, and life in general.

I spent the last half an hour messing with the settings on this site, and still can't get the "oh-so-easy" Hello/Picasa picture-sharing software to work...maybe later. For now I'm off to class...later, a real post for biostats...

Ciao,
N

No comments: